Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Rowenta ironing board - It 's all a question of stability!

!±8± Rowenta ironing board - It 's all a question of stability!

Rowenta is known for its innovative technology and design of steam irons and clothing known. But did you know that they also added ironing board, in order to complete their line of clothing care products?

I'm sure that most of us, it's hard to think about what features should have an ironing board. But, like everything else, come in all shapes, sizes and different functions.

My favorite is the Rowenta ironing board. I am with my almost three yearsand love. There are three main functions, you should know.

Feature # 1 - Stability!

The Rowenta ironing board is the most stable board I have ever used. What makes them stable is the design of the legs. The legs and feet are made of heavy duty steel tube and are shaped like a T. The feet are large and have a curved shape, with non-slip grips on the ends. I've never had a problem with my board too fragile, or walk away from me, while IIroning.

Feature # 2 - Extra Large size ironing board!

The Board Rowenta Ironing board surface measures 18 "x 49", which is much larger than a standard ironing board. Having a larger bar area, you can create a suit of iron less time, because they do not move as much about your clothes. It also allows ease larger items such as curtains, sheets and tablecloths, and much more stability of iron. In addition, the height adjustment up to 39 ". Theallows a more comfortable level of iron. You need to bend yet, the ironing board that can really aggravate the back.

Feature # 3 - The rest of iron!

I've never had a break of iron, before I bought my Rowenta ironing board and iron are never without a back. It took a little 'getting used to using it, old habits die hard at times. But once I got used to it, has eliminated the tension on my wrist. Instead of iron-up from a flat position andConfigure it each time the head, just lift the iron with a slight angle and put it on the fire-resistant silicon surface. Less movement of the wrist, wrist hurts less.

The other feature that is great, because it is safer to rest with an iron. Calm down with the iron on iron, there is less chance, it will be thrown to the ground. They also eliminate the problem of burn even when the iron is sitting upright on the ironing board.


Rowenta ironing board - It 's all a question of stability!

!8!# Coupon Goji Berry Tibet



0 comments:

Post a Comment










Sponsor Links